Thanks for the heads-up - be thinking about grabbing that, but will wait now.
Hey i see Rock Band 3 is $29.99 as a digital download - good price.
Finished Halo Anniversary co-opping with a mate - really enjoyed it. We're going to play through Reach next.
Also finished Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands, in one 15 hour session. I really enjoyed it, but took me ages to get past one of the water-freezing platform sections - timing was everything in that game.
Revisited Borderlands, and got quite far into it - looking forward to 2.
Went ape on Mass Effect 2 - 3 should be equally awesome. Picked up 1, but haven't really touched it.
Quite a few games i really need to look at again that i either haven't touched for a while, only got a fraction of the way through, or haven't even put in the machine yet;
- Just Cause 2 - looks hella fun, and i've only really just tooled around exploring and shit.
- Bionic Commando - like the idea of the bionic arm grapple thing, ala Just Cause 2. This was an impulse buy when i saw it Zavvi or Gameshop for cheap. Apparently rather average at best.
- The Saboteur - 1st mission done, then never touched again.
- Halo Wars - bought 2 years ago, still hasn't even been put in the drive (not sure it ever will be).
- Original Prince of Persia - never been in the drive.
Just went to have a look at my collection - holy crap, so much stuff i've barely touched, what a waste; Crackdown2, BF3, Alan Wake, Orange Box, Farcry 2, Forza 4, Condemned 2 .... and i could actually go on.
Need to pull my finger out and start playing some of these.
This afternoon, i think i'll spend some time in New Vegas