My birthday's coming up and I'm not really sure what to get. Then I realised I have no portable media player, and that PSP started to look rather appealing.
- Is it worth getting a 'freed'/able to be 'freed' model? I wouldn't really be getting games, rather the extras like custom themes and whatnot
- What's the story about the interlacing on the 3000 model?
- Are a lot of games able to be downloaded from the store to the harddrive (don't really want lots of UMDs)
- What movie formats does it allow on the card straight out of the box
- How well does remote play work?
- Should I look at something else instead?