Buttonmasher Blog  

Go Back   ButtonMasher Forums > ButtonMasher News

Old 06-05-2011, 11:23 PM
Administrator

Default Watch Nolan North Don a Rubber Suit

No, no, get your head out of the gutter, it’s not as dirty as you might think. Eurogamer have put together another little documentary. Last time they chatted up ex-employees of the now defunct Bizarre Creations. This time they have taken to Sony Studios in Hollywood to witness a motion capture session of Uncharted 3.

The actors Nolan North (Nathan Drake), and Richard McGonagall (Sully), describe what it’s like working with mo-cap, and show off a scene in their rubber suits – I still can’t get over how ridiculous those things look! And just imagine the chafing!

While the doco is mostly positive, Naughty Dog does take some swings at the upcoming L.A. Noire, with its much talked about “revolutionary” motion-capture technology. They have some fair points mind you, but we’ll have to see for ourselves when the game lands in a few weeks time. As for Uncharted 3, I’m sorry to be the one to tell you this, but you’ll have to wait until November.

Click here to view the embedded video.

Read more and discuss...
Old 07-05-2011, 12:05 AM
Captain Rainbow

I have seen far too many people in mocap suits this year. Which also means I have seen too many cock outlines.